My little piece of heaven!

My little piece of heaven!

Friday, January 7, 2011

School Christmas Programs for Jordan and Elena

This year Jordan and Elena both got to perform in the school Christmas Program. Jordan who is in 4th grade this year is part of the Honor Choir. They performed 4 or 5 songs before the 2nd grade musical. Jordan did a great job. He really enjoys singing and has such a talent for it. I hope he continues to enjoy singing as he gets older.

Elena was a cute rag doll for the musical. She was a little upset that she didn't have a "larger part" but the part she did play she was Fantastic! And I might add beautiful! She is growing up so fast and getting prettier everyday. I sure love my talented little kiddos!






Jordan and Zach after Jordan's performance. Zach loves his big brother!








No comments:

Post a Comment