
New Year's Eve! We always enjoy NYE, it's a fun night for the kids to stay up late and ring in the New Year with us. I always think it's a little bitter sweet to say goodbye to the past year. The years seem to go by faster and faster. 2010 was a great year for us. We did so many fun things together as a family, and Jeff and I even got a few getaways alone in there. We are growing and changing everyday in both mind, body and spirit. I am proud of each of my kids and all that they have accomplished in the past year. I am proud of Jeff for his many accomplishments as well. I am proud of how much he has grown at work and especially how much he has grown spiritually. He is an amazing man and husband. I am grateful for all the trials and successes I have had this year. I know that I am growing and changing everyday as well. Hopefully all for the better. I am looking forward 2011 and the many adventures we will have, especially as we move away and start a new life in Phoenix, AZ. Its hard to think about "going back". But I know that we have changed so much and that things will be different for us. I am so grateful for the time we have spent in TX. It has changed my life forever. The friends we have made here and the people that have touched our lives will forever be in my heart.
That looks like fun, wish I could have been there.
ReplyDelete