My little piece of heaven!

My little piece of heaven!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year, New ME!

As I reflect on 2010, there of course are many things that I wish I could change about myself, or things I wish I could do better! A new year is the perfect time to make some much needed changes! First on the list work on my BLOG! I look back on my old blog and I LOVE seeing what we were up to, it is like a fabulous journal of our lives. Why did I stop doing this? I can list a number of reasons time being at the very top of the list! But I look back at the last year and I am so depressed that I had not been documenting our life. Especially now that I know it was the last year in Texas! If I had known that, I think I would have made the time. But hind site is 20/20. So here it is Jan. 6th and I am GOING to make it a priority to keep this blog/journal up to date! Now where do I begin??????

3 comments:

  1. I was SOOO excited to see a post from you...and then to read that there will be more!! WHOOOHOOO! :) I totally get it though. I honestly just blog for me. Sounds selfish maybe and it's nice that my mom and others can see what we're up to, but it is the best memory keeper around and I need it! I love looking back and seeing all the fun things we do. I want to work on not just posting special events but also the day to day stuff. I know it's so hard to find time but it's totally worth it! Even if I don't comment all the time on here - know that someone in Wyoming is keeping tabs on you and your cute family and missing you all so so much!! Love you! Good luck in your endevor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are blogging again. What a wonderful way to record the events in your life, small and mundane as they may appear at the moment. Those are the ones that are most treasured. I spent some time reading my blog this past weekend and like you, was very sad that I had neglected to document the past year. I want to start a blog on a different site that is more user friendly so I will be changing to blogger. Can't wait to see more of your posts. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Here's hoping I'm inspired. ;) I love all the pictures too! Adorable and fantastic! Love it all.

    Besides, it's good to get in the blogging habit again b/c you know all of us here will be expecting it when you're in AZ. :)

    ReplyDelete