My little piece of heaven!

My little piece of heaven!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

No way it has been that long......

It does not seem possible that I have not blogged in over 6 months! Life has gotten so busy. I kept saying I would blog and some how it just wouldn't happen. But I guess there is no time like the present. So I will start with what's going on now and fill in as we go.

It just so happens that I have something very fun to blog about! We just got back from an amazing Walt Disney World Vacation! No it isn't summer yet, and no our kids are not out of school yet. But we took them out of school for a week and had an amazing time!

We left on Saturday, May 7. We invited Jeff's parents to join us. They met up with us here in Dallas and we flew to Orlando all together. The kids have been so excited the last few months planning for this trip and working very hard to earn spending money as well.


Disney does everything so "Magical"! As soon as we arrived we had a large bus waiting to take us to the Animal Kingdom Lodge, our home for the next 7 days! They even took care of the luggage, it arrived in our room a few hours after we did. Fantastic!






We didn't sit still long...as soon as we could we were off to hit The Magic Kingdom! We had an awesome dinner (I highly recommend the dinner plan it saves a lot of money and is so easy to use!) And went straight to some of the favorite rides! Buzz Light Year ride for sure and of course Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain!









The only way to end a perfect magical Disney night is of course with Fireworks! We had some very happy and tired kiddos at the end of the night!





















































2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful vacation. So glad you could go and that Jeff's parents could come with, they are so fun and sweet to your kids. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you had been posting. Love ALL the pictures. it looks like a fab time for everyone. Such great memories for everyone! Mom

    ReplyDelete