Our sweet Jordan turned 9 on Sept 1. Where in the world has 9 years gone? I know that it was just yesterday we brought that sweet baby boy into our home. He has been a joy from the moment we held his perfect little body. He has the sweetest spirit and personality. Everyone who knows Jordan loves him.
We had several days of celebrating as we tend to do in this family. We call it
"our birthday week."
We celebrated with a visit from Uncle Chris and an early surprise
GUITAR HERO!
Boy have we had fun with that. Then because we needed to be a full band we got the drums as well. We had an awesome birthday party with a ton of kids at Jump for Fun.
We hope it was a great day for a great kid! Love you Jordan!
What a fun week! I couldn't agree with you more on your 'Jordan Love Fest'! He is the type of boy I need mine to grow up to be!
ReplyDeleteps, can we crop and blow up the picture of Jeff with the pink guitar? I think that could be useful @ our next ward party...