The very reason we went to Colorado was to spend it with family! The kids love their grandparents so very much! And they really should they have amazing grandparents!
Hey cuz. Love the new blog. Add me to your private list would ya! Wish I could have seen you when you were in Co. So close!! Can't wait to hear about your school adventures!! You'll do amazing!! Love and miss you tons!!
Love the pics Cuz! FAMILY brings so much joy and happiness to life! Especially when your kids get to spend that quality time with GRANDPARENTS! So glad it was a great time!
looks like you had a great time! wish we could of seen you :( don't forget to add me to your blog when you go private! strongarm_66@yahoo.com love the new blog! love ya!
Looks like a lot of fun,nice to see you get all caught up. I so need to do that as well..ugh one day. :) Love ya and make sure I am added to your list.
Don't forget to add my photography blog your web log. :)luv ya
Hey cuz. Love the new blog. Add me to your private list would ya! Wish I could have seen you when you were in Co. So close!! Can't wait to hear about your school adventures!! You'll do amazing!! Love and miss you tons!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics Cuz! FAMILY brings so much joy and happiness to life! Especially when your kids get to spend that quality time with GRANDPARENTS! So glad it was a great time!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a great time! wish we could of seen you :( don't forget to add me to your blog when you go private! strongarm_66@yahoo.com love the new blog! love ya!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun,nice to see you get all caught up. I so need to do that as well..ugh one day. :) Love ya and make sure I am added to your list.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to add my photography blog your web log. :)luv ya